How to Synchronize Outlook with Android
Just follow the steps below:
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account”, choose Google synchronization option and log in to your Google account;
- Select what you want to sync and click “Next”;
- If you want to choose synchronization direction, choose the advanced synchronization options and click “Finish”;
- Select “Sync” to begin synchronization.
: you will need to connect to your Google account on your Android device to begin synchronization.
To learn more about how to set up your Android phone with Google account click here.
In a few moments Microsoft Outlook will be synchronized with Android phone.