How to Synchronize Outlook with Exchange
Just follow the steps below:
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account”, choose Exchange synchronization option and log in to your Exchange account or choose Google synchronization option and log in to your Google account;
- Select what you want to sync and click “Next”;
- If you want to choose synchronization direction, choose the advanced synchronization options and click “Finish”;
- Select “Sync” to begin synchronization.
In a few moments Microsoft Outlook will be synchronized with Exchange.