How to Sync Hotmail and Outlook.com with Outlook
Just follow the steps below:
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account”, choose Exchange synchronization option and log in to you Exchange account
- Select which folders you want to sync and click “Next”;
- If you want to sync your Hotmail or Outlook.com Calendar with the default Outlook Calendar, choose the advanced options. You can choose sync direction (one or two-way);
- Click “Finish” and synchronization begins.
- Repeat steps 3-6 to add Calendars from other Hotmail, Outlook.com or Live.com accounts, if you want to sync Outlook with multiple Hotmail or Outlook.com accounts.
In a few moments your Hotmail and Outlook.com will be synchronized with Microsoft Outlook.