How to Synchronize Outlook Calendar with iPhone and iCloud
Just follow the steps below:
- Disconnect from iTunes synchronization;
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account”, choose iCloud synchronization option and log in to you iCloud account;
- Select what you want to sync and click “Next”;
- If you want to choose synchronization direction between iPhone and Outlook, choose the advanced synchronization options;
- Click “Finish” and begin synchronization.
- Repeat steps 3-6 to add Calendars or Contacts from other iCloud accounts, if you want to sync Outlook with multiple iCloud accounts.
: You will need to enable your iCloud account to your iPhone device to begin the synchronization process.
To learn more about how to set up your iPhone with iCloud account click here
In a few moments your Outlook and iPhone will be synchronized.